Natalie's Designs

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Mini & Surprise Mixes

Hi Folks!! I've been working hard to design some new mixes for the shop...These are Mini (small) and Surprise (large) selections of Ribbons and Embellishments...but they are a surprise to you!! I do all the hard work...you just tell me theme or colour mix! Here's a couple of examples: Halloween Surprise Mix & Christmas Mini Mix sde I also do colour mixes, such as pinks, browns, blues, blacks & red...even a Rainbow Mix for when you just aren't sure what you want!!! So why not take a look in the shop and get one today!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

You've been tagged. See my blog for details. Have fun!!

Samm said...

Ooooo, gorgeous!!!!
Blimey someone got there first too!

You've been tagged, pop on over to mine for the info!!! : )

Samm
x